Classic Fuel Solutions
Classic Fuel Solutions is committed to providing your cherished, classic vehicle with the fuel it was originally designed for. We offer several grades of highly engineered ethanol free petrol. Visit our shop to view the full range of ethanol free fuel.
Our Formula 105 high octane, ethanol free leaded racing fuel has been specifically developed for classic motorsport, providing outstanding performance.
- Formula 105 is minimum 105 Octane
- The valve seats are fully protected
- Designed for use in high compression engines
- Formulated to provide optimum power at continuous high RPM
Our Premium lead replacement fuel has been specially designed to deliver the performance your vehicle is capable of, whilst preserving and protecting it’s engine.
- Preserves valve seats and fuel system
- No ethanol – protects against moisture damage and increases fuel shelf life
- High octane
- Reduces pinking and vapour locking
Click here to order from our range of fuels.
Classic Fuel Solutions products are formulated unleaded petrol containing recognised additives that both protect the valve seats and increase the octane number.
We off the following options to purchase our products:
- UK/Mainland Option
- Overseas Shipping (Europe)
- Pre-Order for Free Collection from one of our UK Events
Formula 105 Video
Latest News & Events
Classic Fuel Solutions are pleased to unveil their new packaging. Our Formula 105 will now be sold in 25 litre non refundable steel drums. There has been a slight increase in cost therefore the new price is as follows: 25 Litre Formula 105 £74.25 ex VAT £89.10...read more
Classic Fuel Solutions' team look forward to seeing you all at Castle Combe this weekend. Please pre-order now - 0800 0371254 Thanks for your continued supportread more
If you have a love of Motorsport or Classic Motorbikes, you will no doubt of heard of 'Classic Bike Trackdays'. These events are open to all pre-1995 bikes (although later bikes may be allowed, if they’re in the spirit of the event). Riders with all levels of...read more