Supreme Leaded Fuel By Classic Fuel Solutions
- Our supreme high octane, ethanol free leaded racing fuel has been developed to provide outstanding performance in classic motorsport.
- Supreme is minimum 107 Octane
- The valve seats are fully preserved
- Designed for use in high compression engines
- Formulated to provide optimum power at continuous high RPM
WHAT MAKES SUPREME DIFFERENT?
Supreme is a consistent, clean burning leaded racing fuel designed to deliver optimum performance for high compression engines running at high RPMs.
WHAT CAN I USE SUPREME IN?
You can use Supreme in a classic high performance engines that were designed to run on leaded fuel. You can use this fuel in approved classic motor sports.
WHAT IS IN IT?
Supreme is an alkylate petrol with small quantities of Tetraethyl Lead (TEL). The addition of this TEL boosts octane and so it increases the efficiency of the engine when it is used in high compression engines.
WILL IT PROTECT MY VALVE SEATS?
Yes. The TEL provides a cushion between the valve and the valve seat and prevents mechanical erosion of the metal at high temperatures. Premium helps prevent valve seat recession.
WILL MY ENGINE NEED TUNING?
To achieve maximum power from our race fuels your engine may need tuning. For technical queries please email or call us and we will be delighted to help.
Phone: 0800 037 1254